MCC Non-Ferrous Trading, LLC independently runs HMS scrap collection and trading operation; sourcing HMS scrap throughout the Caribbean and in various parts of Africa (Sierra Leon, Liberia and Tanzania). This business is centered around a scrap yard in Georgetown, Guyana where MCC’s scrap preparation teams are based. These teams can be dispatched to various parts of the globe. Our teams are experienced in the dismantling, cutting and loading of all types of HMS. Having these teams enables MCC Non-Ferrous Trading, LLC to bid on projects where the HMS scrap is available on an as is where is basis.
Other Ferrous Trading activities include:
- Trading Approximately 1,000 tons per month of Mn Ore to the Ferro Alloy Industry
- Sale of Tungsten Ores (Wolfram) to the Ferroalloy Industry
- Trade of chrome ore to the Ferroalloy Industry
- Trading of small productions of Iron Ore
- Working with environmental trusts in the United States to recover iron fines from Tio2 tailings
- Crushing and baling of 10,000 derelict vehicles in St. Marteen